Traditional Yoga techniques, handed down by our ancient scriptures, focus on energising and rejuvenating the entire body. Some of its main benefits include :
– Establishing a connection between the mind, body and soul through time-tested methods.
– Increasing agility and improving flexibility.
– Posture correction by improving spinal strength and flexibility.
– Improves bone density.
– Detoxification of the body, thereby boosting immunity and enhancing the sense organs.
Power Yoga is a fast flowing form of yoga as compared to the traditional practice. In power yoga, there is a quicker transition between different dynamic yoga poses focused more on building strength as compared to flexibility. The benefits of power yoga include :
– Increase in stamina and strength.
– Improvement in flexibility and vitality.
– Elimination of harmful toxins from the body, thereby accelerating metabolism and the calorie burning capacity of the body.
– Weight loss and body toning.
Children these days, just like adults, encounter various physical, social and emotions problems. Therefore, yoga proves to be just as beneficial to these little ones in combatting such issues. Some of the benefits of kid’s Yoga are :
– Helps improve concentration which directly enhances their academic growth.
– The meditation technique of Trataka helps improve eyesight, especially for children who wear spectacles.
– Boosts overall immunity and increases energy.
Vinyasa is an approach to yoga in which you move from one pose directly into the next. There’s a flow to a Vinyasa yoga session, though the specific poses and the pace of the flow vary from one to the next. Vinyasa yoga is all about rhythmic movements timed to the breath. Depending on the pace, vinyasa can be more intense than other styles of yoga.
Senior Citizen Yoga
Senior Citizen Yoga benefits the movement.. without the strain.
– Yoga is a crucial part of healthy aging.
– It has excellent low impact workout options that’s easier than activities like running or weight lifting.
– By using your own body weight & props for doing the postures you are less likely to get injured.
– Yoga has been shown to improve sleep quality, Reduces stress, Enhance respiratory function & improve balance.
– It helps in balancing the known five elements which is crucial for your body to function and for better overall well being.
Corporate Yoga at the office is the most convenient option for working people, who otherwise have to travel to attend class elsewhere. Corporate Yoga helps in relieving stress and promotes overall well-being. Some of its main benefits include :
– Promotes both mental and physical health.
– Improves immunity, which means lesser sick leaves.
– Corrects posture and relieves back pain.
– Stimulates brain cells, thereby improving productivity.
– Promotes team building and effective communication between employees.