BIORHYTHM reserves the right to vary and revoke these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any such changes will be published on the notice board at the said location and, until revoked, are binding on all members.
- Acceptance of a person as a member is at the absolute discreation of BIORHYTHM.
- A person shall cease to be a member when their membership expires or when the membership is terminated under these Terms & Conditions.
- Membership is non-transferable and breaching of this will lead to termination of the membership.
- Membership fees are non-transferable.
- Member shall attend the classes according to the type of his or her membership.
- Details of fees for the membership are available at the said location and shall be such as determined by BIORHYTHM from time to time.
- BIORHYTHM reserves the right to suspend/expel/terminate/refuse to renew the membership of any member at its absolute discreation. Any member so expelled/terminated /suspended shall forfeit all privileges of the membership of BIORHYTHM and shall not be entitled to any refund.
- Photography/Video is not allowed in studio.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither BIORHYTHM nor its partners, instructors or employees are responsible for any injuries suffered by the member, caused whole or in part during the exercises.
Use of Facilities
- Classes start promptly at the scheduled time as advertised.
- All left properties are disposed of within 7 days with the exception of towels, which are disposed of on a daily basis.
Fitness And Health
- Each member warrants and represents that he or she is in a good physical condition with no medical or other conditions and is fully capable of engaging in the classes or exercises provided by BIORHYTHM and that such classes or exercises would not be detrimental to the member's health, safety or physical condition.
- All members are required to faithfully follow all instructions given by the instructor at all times.
- For security reasons, all members are advised to place all their valuables in proper place or give them to front desk.
- Members are requested to wear cloathing that preserves their dignity throughout the full range of movements that constitutes the exercises at the Yoga classes.
Refund Cancellation Policy
- Money once paid to BIORHYTHM shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising from them shall be governed by the laws of india and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune.