Anti-gravity yoga is an aerial form of traditional yoga, that was developed by Christopher Harrison. This form of yoga involves performing a number of exercises inspired by other exercise forms like yoga, pilates, aerial acrobatics and calisthenics. It involves the use of suspended hammocks-like gear to perform these exercises and achieve a complete body work-out.
- Excellent stress buster cum fun activity.
- Helps in lengthening and strengthening the spine, thereby relieving back problems and sciatica.
- Increases overall strength and flexibility.
- Alleviates problems like indigestion and constipation.
- Improves memory and body balance.